Thursday, November 6, 2008

The true meaning of 24/7...

Anyone that is a parent can relate to 24/7....but thank God this includes lots of giggles and laughs along the way!!! Carmella is growing taller and growing big in thoughts and language...she is constantly testing me (sometimes it takes every ounce of me to not laugh...how do they do that to us??!!)...but she is a great domestic goddess already and loves to help with her baby brother...she's always shoving his sippy cup or some toy into his space so that he doesn't try to take her toy or get into her business:-) As you can see on the next photo...I should have been in the room quicker when I heard Carmella yelling "Ra' ho, no!" (aka Rocco:-) By the time I came to see what the commotion was Rocco had taken the sidewalk chalk out of a ride-on toy and decided to see what the color blue tastes like! Carmella was so funny...I asked her if that is what she was yelling about and she simply stated "Yes"....my little girl is growing up so fast and so is Rocco!!! I found him standing up in the crib for the first time this morning and he's learned how to scale the stairs....

Other happenings...Victor is back from 'working' in Palm Springs...no really, he did have a work conference...he was welcomed back with the rainy gloom of Washington..I think it's here to stay until the 4th of July:-)...anyone from WA understands this! We're filling our time with doing things around the house and visiting friends as much as we can....

Rocco tasting the color blue



Thanks Carrie for the muffins and lunch suggestion...they BOTH loved it and Rocco was so wiped out...he barely made it through lunch:-)



Carmella loving her HamJack...mmmmm!



Rocco playing...



Rocco and Carmella playing in the sunroom...






1 comment:

  1. I could just squeeze that little baby - love the blue chalk!! So precious!

    ReplyDelete