Can you believe Thanksgiving is just 8 days aways! I love this time of year and the peacefulness it brings...I'm finding that this year is ringing a new tune- with the economy slowing down I've decided to take advantage of this and not get caught up in the hustle and bustle. I'm really looking forward to the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure...spending more time with family and friends, enjoying more time with Carmella and Rocco, baking, listening to the Christmas music and of course, watching all the Christmas cartoons...and yes (to my sisters)...I will have the box of Kleenex available for Rudolph:-) I feel, atleast for myself, the true meaning of Christmas has been lost these last few years and I'm really looking forward to enjoying this special time of year...and I wish you all a wonderful Holiday Season also!
Rocco

Rocco with his sippy (and looking so innocent)
Rocco
Rocco with his sippy (and looking so innocent)

No comments:
Post a Comment