Shame on me...I promised photos almost a month ago! We've been busy...lots of people to see and always a soccer or football game to see or walks or parks to go to. And let me tell you...the small town we are in you can stand on Main Street and see the beginning and end of town...with that said you would think our walks would be relatively short, right??!! Not so with a two year old directing the walks...not to mention every other house here has their own mini Disney Land in their back yard...so every other house we pass Miss Carmella thinks she needs to go scale the jungle gym or "I slide":-) As you can see both Rocco and Carmella are growing fast...these are just a few pics from the beginning of our trip...we miss everyone! Take care and I'll try to keep in contact now that I've got internet access (weak signal but works periodically...yea!)

Carmella happy as can be...our first trip to the park since the loooong airplane ride:-)

Carmella happy as can be...our first trip to the park since the loooong airplane ride:-)




No comments:
Post a Comment