Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Latest happenings...

Hello everyone...how time flies...sorry it's been so long but we've been busy growing and having lots of fun:-) Here's Rocco showing us how he is almost sitting on his own...he weighed in at 18 pounds for his 6 month checkup...my manly man:-) He has 2 teeth and working on the upper two now...just this week he has found his tongue and is having lots of fun with it and making us laugh non-stop!



Speaking of my manly man....



Here's Miss Carmella directing the concrete pour...(making her Daddy proud:-)



This has been the most exciting thing for me this week...a new (almost new) double stroller...I love watching Carmella and Rocco next to each other...I'm enjoying it now because I know when they're old enough there will be "the invisible line" they can't cross...you know what I'm talking about if you have siblings:-) For those of you who know me I'm a craigslist junky...in a good way...so this stroller is my latest find and has created a whole new world of independence...yea!!!


1 comment:

  1. MOOO-OOOM!!! He's on my side!!!
    Oh, the fun is just beginning for you!

    ReplyDelete