How two years can fly by! Carmella just turned 2 and who would've ever guessed that balloons and a Mickey Mouse card could make her day?!! We had a great day...we were all getting over the sniffles so we canceled her party and went to the Fountain Park. We had her birthday party at Tony's Pizzeria with her closest friends Mason, Brayden, Bradley, and newcomer John (and all of their parents)...it was a blast but with that many toddlers on the move I didn't get one photo with them all together! But I know she had a blast seeing everyone-to say the least! Thanks to everyone for making her day so special:-)
Cindy...we had to fight off the kids at the park...they all wanted the TW pales:-) Thanks Ellie and Adyson!!

We made cupcakes (chocolate on chocolate of course) for her big day and Mason stopped by to share in the fun---dessert first! I don't know who was more excited about the cupcakes:-) And if only Rocco had enough teeth...he would've loved one too:-)
Digging into the birthday cupcake...Mmmmm!
At Tony's Pizzeria...our Little Princess is 2!

Boys being boys...dancing like robots and "ka pow!!"

The whole gang...we are truly blessed!

We all had a blast! And I'm telling you - whoopie cushion - best party favor EVER!!!
ReplyDelete