Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Here we go.....



Alrighty...bear with me...I'm trying to act like I know what I'm doing as I create this blog page and try to post photos and such! Not to mention finding the time between watching a 2 year old (Carmella) and a 6 month old (Rocco) :-) I wanted to create something to keep in touch with our dearly missed family in Ohio and Maine and all of our friends...because anyone with kids knows how quickly time passes and how difficult a simple phone call can be...so...here we go:-)

These photos are from January 2008...just to get this blog started...I will try to get updated photos posted as the crazy moments happen! This past winter was bitter sweet...we are all doing well now and we thank the Lord- and the dear friends that helped us through some very rough times...you know who you are! But we are wondering where our sunshine is....pleeeaaase give us some sun rays!!! Did that sound like whining...because I'm willing to beg and whine for a taste of summer!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the blog! I can't wait to see more pictures of the little ones!

    Hugs,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I'll still try to call, though.

    ReplyDelete